The Mariners Trust Board is a small group of fans who work entirely on a voluntary basis. The board are democratically elected by members of the Trust. Each board member can serve for 3 years before being up for re-election and no board member should serve for more than 12 consecutive years.
Each board member also sits on a number of sub-committees. Here are your current Trust board:
- Kristine Green – Chair and GTFC Board Representative
- Chris Parker – Vice Chair
- Ian Townsend – Treasurer
- Sandii Raithby – Secretary
- Dave Roberts – GTFC Board Representative
- Stuart Raithby
- Colin Hodgson
- Hayley Carver-Smith
- Ian Keightley
- Kel Billings
- Wayne Brightmore
- Brian Nicholson
You don’t need to be a board member to help. If you feel you have skills we could use, please drop us an email to – email@example.com
The trust board is divided into smaller sub-groups as per below:
- Junior members – Dave Roberts, Ian Keightley, Kel Billings and Hayley Carver-Smith.
- Events – Dave Roberts, Sandii Raithby, Stuart Raithby, Ian Keightley, wayne Blackmore and Colin Hodgeson.
- Fan Engagement – Kristine Green, Kel Billings and Wayne Brightmore.
- Disabled Supporters – Kristine Green, Stuart Raithby, Wayne Brightmore and Chris Parker.
- Memberships – Sandii Raithby, Dave Roberts, Ian Townsend and Hayley Carver-Smith.
- Fan Zone – Dave Roberts, Chris Parker, Wayne Brightmore, Colin Hodgeson and Ian Keightley.
- Fundraising – Stuart Raithby, Ian Townsend, Kel Billings, Hayley Carver-Snith and Colin Hodgeson.
- Bars – Kel Billings, Dave Roberts, Sandii Raithby, Stuart Raithbym Wayne Brightmore and Sharon Dobbs (Bars Manager).