- 30th September 2021 11pm – Resolutions/Agenda item deadline
- 6th October 2021 – Agenda and resolution voting details released
- 26th October 2021 11pm – Proxy votes for resolution deadline
- 27th October 2021 6.30pm – AGM
Points to note:
· You must be a member of the Trust at the time the notice of AGM is issued (i.e – today)
· You are fully aware of conditions set out in 5.9 of the election policy
· You have two fully paid up Trust members (at the time of completing your nomination paperwork) seconding your nomination
Please note that the Chair of the board has the right to check that any person who stands for election meets the required conditions.
In the event that we have more members standing for election than places available, an election will take place in the same manner as last year. We will release more information on this in due course.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Here are the accounts. Grimsby Town Supporters Society Limited – Accounts – 30 April 2021
We have also asked for management report which splits out the revenue and costs in more detail. You can view this here Grimsby Town Supporters Society Limited – Management Accounts – 30 April 2021
Here are the Proxy Forms for those can’t make the meeting : Mariner Trust AGM-Proxy-Form-Template