Tickets for the Graham Taylor Evening on Friday April17th are now printed and available to purchase in a number of ways :.
1) From the club office
2) From the Mariners Trust bars around the ground
3) Online here www.marinerstrust.co.uk/cat/event/
4) By post to 9 Rymer Place, Cleethorpes, NE Lincs,DN35 0EW (cheques payable to Grimsby Town Supporters)
5) By online banking – Our account details are sort code08-92-99 account 65101258 . Just put the reference at GT evening
6) Direct from any Mariners Trust board member
Those who have already purchased will receive within the next week.
Prices are £20 members, £30 non members and a limited number of VIP tickets at £45 (members get priority if demand is too high for these)
As previously communicated as well as Graham there will be a comedian and also our special guest will be Tony from Sporting Memories who will give us an update on their fantastic work. We have also invited a number of ex-players from that era and so far we have confirmations from Charlie Wright, Harry Wainman, Keith Jobling, Dave Boylen, Rod Green, Matt Tees, Brian Hill, Ray Lancaster, Bobby Ross, Brian Clifton and Dave Wilson.
If you are too young to remember any of these don’t worry the night is still for you as we know you will find some of the stories fascinating and of course Graham will also be talking about his time managing England and in the Premiership. Add to that the comedian and the pie chips and peas supper
and we are sure you will have a great night.
Please support this event if you can. Graham has been kind enough to do this for just expenses and deserves your support for coming back to help the club in this way.
Up The Mariners
Mariners Trust Board