Our website has changed! Thanks to our friends at Ark Creations for the Web Design. (check them out at http://www.arkcreations.site88.net)
A quick run through of the new elements;
– You can nosey at mini profiles of Board Members at ABOUT US (though as soon as we did that, a few new folk arrived as new Board Members, more on that soon….).
– On the main page, there is a Column-style approach of; Our Aims, Trust News (i.e. the Blog), and Social Media happenings, worth checking regularly to see what is going on. We’ve also kept the side bar with links to local GTFC-related news stories so if you visit the site daily you can use it as a place to catch up on up to the minute Mariners news.
– If you visit the Mariners Trust SHOP, you can join the Trust, or sign up a friend as a gift, or purchase tickets for events.
– The CORPORATE MEMBERS page currently tells you of 5 local firms who support the Mariners Trust; so if you think your employer, and even your company, should join that elite few, please get in touch, and our technical wizards will try to sign you up and stick your logo with the others.
– And we hope to update the FAQ section shortly…
Watch this space, and as ever, any ideas, thoughts and the like are appreciated